Sunday, November 7, 2010

From ur heart--- dont forget

Hmmm , quite a number attended my class past few weeks, take items and forget to make payment.

Plus items I courier , some took more than 1 week to send my money and a few forgotten. During this busy period I urge all who have not make payment do transfer by tomorrow. Cheers......

我很用心, 你要make effort ma......

Please make an effort. And try not to forget ba.....Because can be quite dishearten, that I have courier and absorb courier fee and the answer I got is , u forget make payment.... ....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

O no, this is bad and sad

Anonymous said...

If you have received your Order Items from Bryan Lao Shi via Courier more than 1 week, please kindly perform a POSB transfer into Bryan Lao Shi's Bank a/c.

Debit yr bank a/c
Credit Bryan's bank

Thank you for your attention & co-operation.

Have a Nice Weekday.

Cheers

Anonymous said...

If you have collected Bryan's Items at his Workshop, please do a POSB transfer into his Bank a/c too.

Thank you for your attention & co-operation.

Have a Nice Weekday.

Cheers

Gina said...

Yeah , first in the world to take first pay later. Lao shi u think is still in 70s meh. People really will forget. May be you should re structure your system.

FOr me I pay and give u my reference number when I order your products. People out there, lao shi give good service and good quality products. Forget to pay is a wooo.... take things for granted lor....

Veron said...

Ai ya Laoshi
Why don't you make it like pay first and then courier items when you recieved payment. This is how all merchants do business and frankly speaking how are you going to keep track with your customers which and when they are paying right ? I normally would prefer to pay first and then you sent me the items .