Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy Ren Ri and Reflection of my life

I was invited to FM radio to introduce aromatherapy 14 years ago..(6 am...I think not many people tune in but I still have the cassette... hahahaaa...). I just started out and was so excited about my Lavendula vera oil, even said I will insist on fresh oil and make sure it will be fresh when the oil reached all my customers. I am very happy to adhere to my dream till now.


It was extremely difficult to convince people how good oil in aromatherapy works. Many people told me aromatherapy will not do well in Singapore, especially when there were so many big spas and aromatherapy companies around back then...
Bryan does not have the funds to do nice packaging. I refused to put expiry dates for my aroma oil because I worked in aroma factory before and they just change their expiry dates. My dream is to educate people using their own instinct to distinguish good and bad oil. I worked very hard to make my dream come true. I finally have a chance to give a seminar at HDB Bukit Merah one day. It was a break through for me and from then onwards, I was invited to many Stat boards to deliver seminars.
When you are new to things, do not be dishearten when you met setbacks, do not be afraid to work hard and overcome challenges. I've been through many ups and downs and I am still learning hard. You can make it too!
THANK YOU BUKIT MERAH HDB. WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT, NO STATBOARD WILL HIRE ME. YOUR TESTIMONIALS REALLY HELP ME A LOT.
(Must remember the source when you drink your water)

The passion in me is still growing strong because of you =) I wish everyone good health.

NB : I am calling up all who have registered for "East and West Kwa sa, fire cupping, moxibustion" on 19 Feb 2011. Only 2 classes will be conducted this year. Sms me if I did not call you by tomorrow. Thank you.

No comments: