Friday, June 24, 2011

Website Launching Soon --- October

Since many years ago, my friends kept telling me, " Bryan, you ought to have a dashing website to tell people who you are. This is a world of proper packaging and marketing... You need to market yourself....."
I didn't buy that idea because as many of you know that I am a bit old fashioned guy...Hahahaa..maybe its the Hakka Spirit which I learnt from my grandma. My grandma is a wonderful lady whom I respect a lot. She supported the family of 10 selling Fa Gao and Mee Hoon all by herself. Grandma always remind us to be sincered, grounded and never rush things in order to success. I grew up under her influence.....I wanted to have a strong foundation first before launching a website.....was that very silly of me? Hahahaa..

For many years, I thought I do not need an official website because I only want to devote more time in research and sharing my learnings through seminars and classes. Maybe I haven't had the chance to get a sincere web designer until recently. People wanted to charge me more then 5k just for a branding etc...

Sometimes when big companies asked for my website or namecard, I told them I don't have one. They will look at me in a funny manner. However, after they attended my workshop, they showered me with respect. I wonder why is this world so realistic......

I earned trust through hardwork and support for the past 14 years.


I guessed the time has come for OMhealth to have its own official website. It will be more organised and easier to locate information.



Hope this website will be done and launched on time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go go LaoShi...Hakka spirit is too work hard and very hard...i salute your attitdue...you have many many good followers...