Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thanks to all for your support ^^



I put this interesting Chinese proverb in one of my slide.

"海是天造的,苦海是人造的。退一步海阔天空"


Sometimes I wonder why people tends to be so hard on themselves, even if they feel tired and not happy at all. Why take things so hard and let it affect your life? If you need time, tell yourself you will change your attitude, move on, let go....and let God.

Letting go is never easy but do something about it. I always remind myself to strike a balance for body, mind and emotion especially when works get really hectic. Carrying a journal in my bag is my habbit. I will pen down whatever things I encounter...my feeling and reflection on the matter. It helps me to reflect and be grateful. There are still many things for me to improve and learn. I will work on that. You too. Let's 加油 together ^^

No comments: