Sunday, August 7, 2011

A surprising feedback from a Western Doctor



A heartwarming email that brightens up my day ^^

"Hi Bryan, I thought I'd drop u an sms to feedback about your essential oil. Chanced upon it from my mother's friend while I was preparing for my final exam. I had been having sleepless nights during my Post Graduate exam and none of the medications I took helped. However, after using your lavender oil ,I was able to sleep well after the second night of usage. Keep the good work up and I hope my testimony will help many others who are in the same situation as me."
from a Western Doctor located in Pasir Ris ...........


I'm really happy that I have stood by my principle in using only fresh ingredients for the past ten years. No mega commercial gimmicks, but just hard work and word of mouth. I am truely overjoyed to be able to reach out to people and hope to do more sharing with more people. A big thank you to all of you out there :)

No comments: