Sunday, August 26, 2012

Founder of Singapore Massage Stick Volunteer Group

Dearest all , Silkscroll of Health 2012, I really dont have time to market this talk le, and is all words of mouth. If u have friends interested in beauty and health do come with them. I sincerely organise this talk de. And 2 years of research to share. I hope you can come ok:> Aiya I dont know how to put it.

25th August 2012: Official Massage Stick Volunteer Group



He Gu point which is a important point for elderly.



This Bo Bo, very nice to me and teach me alot of things.
In life we must learn to give but also to share. After performing so many years of volunteer work. I feel to train the elderly who can still function. And this group is super successful:> Thank you to very pureheart group and also those who donated the massage sticks. Each sticks is put to good use.

No comments: