Friday, August 31, 2012

Life Learning lessons



In life we will meet different kind of people. Is important to stay calm. I have done volunteer work and charity work for many years but doesnt mean I will not meet funny people. But with faith and doing good we are always protected. All essential oil is purest and no religious content and herbal extract with love:> ehhehehe 15 years of History with love and helping old and young.

Omhealth group has wholeheartedly perform charity for Different religious group and carefully without religious content and promote religious harmonytoo.

Teach and share acupressure and wellbeing:> Spend more time to do good than complaint is the key of happiness:>

Next Volunteer work will start to help people from different religion and race to do acupressure together for good health :> Thank you everyone:>

Happily Teach Qi Gong at MUIS. Before entering Mosque I watch my diet and make sure to learn rules and regulations. I thank all my Malay friends who teach me using herbs for health , u are all so kind and calm in Qi Gong.

No comments: