Monday, October 1, 2012

Aromatherapy 15 years with Bryan

In 1980s, Singapore had a few very good essential company than , 90s die off with those impure alcohol oil like LamXXX, BeXXX. They were MLM and now gone also.
And "sian" , now market from cxxx country come out those oil, claims like accupuncture and press on skin become hot. GOSH this is using chinese medicated redflower oil which will injured skin and does nothing much.
I see already also Gek Sim


Time flies and good oil can survive de. When do oil business must Heaven and Earth heart.

I use my oil daily. Really very good. 15 years le my oil. And was launched in 1997 Brisbane TOOWONG. I use my oil for Old folks home and help some cancer people de.

I remember this are the blend I use when I was in Australia studies. See below. Aroma oil is not perfue, u need not smell whole day. Once the smell appear that ten mins u smell it means ur body absorb the good ness le.

For me, i put 2 drop lavender at my sole and wear socks when go out.

Some shop starts to sell cheaper oil from neighbouring countries. Today I can proudly say my oil is grade AAA. Aiya , today my mom birthday ehehe, i burn alot of oil now to let her feel happy.

No comments: