Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Aromatherapy and Daily Life [Pre amp : Professional Course)

For more than 15 years  I use the aroma oils on a daily basis because of their purity and ‘auric frequency alive energy’ to raise my body Qi. I am very stringent in oil , therefore my consciousness, and this helps to keep me in alignment despite my busy schedule and daily challenge.

Quite a number of new comers wonder why my English for blog is so so xxx. Ahahah because I blog when I am walking outside sometimes and no time to read. So today let me use my professional English....

Good Aroma oil has frequency. For me I will tell you to use and you will know.

I learned aromatherapy when I was in Australia in 1994 through traditional training and non spa kind,  which teaches many human and nature interaction and not about massage. Most of u who learn about aromatherapy will purchase their oils through retail outlets where the quality of the oils is unknown, so I can understand these restrictions – And I tell myself

" Bryan, sell oil to people only that u will use.............." QUALITY.
15 years ago some may ask me, is ur oil pure? Now I will say : " U try urself, I am the only brand in Singapore that is still around for 15 years."

In aromatherapy I work with the emotional body, as I believe that ‘emotional stress’ is the most common factor behind all kind of health problems and fatigue or pain
And once u remove this u will feel better.

Lavendula and Grapefruit Pink === Emotional and unhappiness problem but can use to calm the mind and heart and depression
Bryan's Relaxation Blend === healing  start taking place when the scent disperse to your body when u use for warm water footbath or body scrub with towel. An arrays of desire, feeling, and intent will be surfaced and dissolved.
Frankincense and Rose geranium when blended with rice bran oil: Stimulate the growth of proteins in our bodies during the repair and regeneration of wounded tissues. In fact, the healing processes stimulated in our bodies through the vehicles of essential oils all involve the creation of proteins and enzymes.

STAY TUNE 2013 :
 Professional Aromatherapy and Self healing Massage WORKSHOP
Limit to 25 students a year and will take place in a TEA HOUSE. With Bryan close encounter.

Healing ourselves begins with insight into the source of our distress or challenge. As we look closely at our lives and what is causing the disturbance, we discover this is the first step to healing ourselves, and at the same time, to developing our inner wisdom. Thus, we become even more clear that we are our own healers.

Essential oils give us what our bodies need. Study the characteristics of each individual oil so that you get to know it, just like you would become acquainted with a dear friend. A great way to do this is to take a new oil each day, dilute it, and apply 1 or 2 drops to a pulse point on your body, such as on the inside of your wrist. Inhale its fragrance deeply, read over its qualities, and throughout the day, take in the aroma and remind yourself of its gifts.
Will be a saturday and from 1pm to 5pm , with eauty tea to drink and few bottlesof exotic oil. Handson.
And beautiful pastries tea included.
Fees: $250 only (is really below market rate).

Interested can pre book first as will only accept , first come first serve. You can pay $250 for one cooking lesson but for $250 u can learn so many things is rare.

No comments: