Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Professional Aromatherapy 2013

I was asking around whether have the class on April or May. But two different groups give me different reason. So I decided to have April and May.

a) 25th May 2013 Class Full House
b) 28th April now left 14 seats.

U will learn from me my 15 years of aromatherapy secrets. Not those spa aromatherapy or sales type. But real aromatherapy from scratch to professional. My main purpose of thew workshop is bevause aromatherapy knowledge is here and there. And now many aromatherapy courses is designed for massage therapist and spa workers. Very little for healing. So I have decided to make a difference.

Only opens to my students who have attended my workshop before. Once confirm a deposit of $100 is needed. And cant be return de. 

Course Material includes:

i)Bryan's personal aromatherapy book (some is lost in market), and a book (I will photostat for u those important notes)
ii) 12ml of (Childhood Lime oil (rare now) , not for sales only for the class worth $45)
iii) 50ml of Apricot Kernel Oil
iv) 3 blending Bottles
v) beeswax for making of lip balm
vi) 3 x 5ml of special essential oil only for class. (not for sale)
vii) Not soap making class but Bryan will give each student a bar of homemade organic soap
viii) 20ml of Myrtle flora water  atomiser
Fees: $250
Food: Flower tea available whole day, and a set of healthy pastries for all.
Location: Marina Square beautiful Tea House.
What You will Learn?
More than you can expect from 1pm to 5pm.

Features:
i) 20 students only and one to one consultation and case study give to each student.
ii) No group work.
iii) U will learn thunder Aroma Healing for Spine to adjust the spine muscles. ( A healing method that cost $600 a lesson).

Pomelo Lymphatic Power drainage oil arrived: Do lymphatic drainage helps skin to reduce puffiness, dark eye circle and detox.

No comments: