Monday, August 19, 2013

MEET UP in COnversation with Bryan Lao Shi

Hi all, we have a bigger space for meetup le:> So can have 5 more students:>

MEETUP (GREEN):

Topics: Record your health issues and target with aroma, acupressure, qi gong and specific foodcure. Green talks about liver care.

Date 22nd August 2013
Venue:  Heritage Center 02-08
Time: 6:30pm
class@omhealth.com 

13 Years Ago at Anchor Point Herbs House. TEach a group of 10
time is ripe and I have decided to impart my skills to those who are interested in healing. After 13 years, I never conduct small group for ages. But I feel the need to impart skills accurately and give each student attention. So I start small profession group now.


Officially today I start once to twice a week class call. Come anytime u want or any day. No class will be repeated.

[ In Conversation and Learning Sharing with Bryan Lao Shi ]

AIM: 
A) To share all my secret acupressure and foodcure and health knowledge with accuracy
B) To have a small group to ensure correctness in acupressure.
C) To have group Sharing on your personal success healing for health.

In this 2 hours gathering, u will learn anything from, aromatherapy,foodcure, vitamins, acupressure, common illness acupressure from insomnia, chronic fatigue, yoga posture, qi gong exclusive, Music Therapy, Sound Healing.

Student Limit to 25 person.

No comments: