Thursday, August 1, 2013

MeetUp Green Class one more lessons

Meetup Green , one more class for the year is 22nd August 2013/ 630pm to 830pm

www.omhealth.com/meetup.htm (for people interested to learn exclusive in health and beauty with me) Small group only

    
Hi all, thanks for attending the meaningful meetup class, many learn exclusive acupressure, foodcure , right informations and health techniques. 

And sharing with each other experience is important. I have so much to share sometimes feel that next time I have a one day retreat at a spa right?





Meetup is a class which I must say, putting alot of efforts and you need to be accurate in information at all time. And not bias in healing methods. Sometimes u will discover the best methods for headaches, sinus and migraine. All individual problems will be noted in each GREEN class, and I will take note and send u special sms or email any day when I am free. So u are in close connections with me:> and I want to monitor good results.


No comments: