Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Health talk road show


Report 2pm , Yong Mei talk;, I talk at 230, done at 3 pm
 Is free seating I can't chop seats for u; my main purpose register is to give u my oil and also to know who are my supporter and really wanna learn not come for fun ok; 

Thank u all for the feedback a:)

Health magazine event 2nd march 2014 at bedok mall is open for registration; and first 30 will have this oil 6 ml free for you de; don't have also cannot complaint as u coming for my talk ; and I am glad le for ur support ;)

Report 2 pm bedok mall , my helper will give u registration number once u register; u will also recover a $10 omhealth voucher to buy skin care or oil and must be $80 la! 

Also a lucky draw for all who register ! A Heng ball ultimately !

Email to class@omhealth.com
Name , mobile ,
Title : Heng with Bryan bedok mall 2 pm
Than will reply give u a register number to collect the free oil and also the $10 voucher ! 

Also will email u again to let you know where to collect that day 



No comments: