Wednesday, April 16, 2014

18 May Suntec Book fair (more details out) 5pm. I appear 10mins with all taiwan stars/

Photo: 女人我最大Bryan suntec ; those who come after register will relieve a $12 worth limited edition Duckie from me; one event one design and this suntec I will give ... So re u coming? If yes register class

女人我最大Bryan suntec ; those who come after register will relieve a $12 worth limited edition Duckie from me; one event one design and this suntec I will give ... So re u coming? If yes register class. I use all my talk fee to buy this exclusive for 50 people. U register and come ba:> is totally free. My way of saying thank you.









I am only given 10mins to share... Don't worry I will do my best to benefit people:> is 5pm exact location suntec will tell u.

u can register class@omhealth.com ( I wan free duckie). Only 50 pieces.

No comments: