Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Eye Circle

NB: Updated www.bryanverygoodluck.blogspot.com with new knowledge and scenario.

When the body system is full of toxic and experienced poor digestion, the skin around the eye will be darker and this is what we normally called as, dark eye circle. Due to the poor Qi circulation around the 5 main body organs, the rest of the body skin may also appear dull.
Those who have attended my 5 elements class before, please remember to do the 3 lines palm reflex.

Other causes leading to dark eye circle include, tiredness, exhaustion, cold, sleep late, low blood. Good Qi circulation around the eyes is very important. The new hydrating anti-aging face and eye mask and the Lavendula vera charcoal flora water can help in this area too because it is zero chemical but highly antioxidant :D

Lavendula vera charcoal flora water for tired eyes:

Pour some flora water from fridge onto 2 pieces of facial cotton wool. Cover your eyes with it for 5 minutes. You will feel very good and refreshed after that.
For a even better result, apply the hydrating anti-aging face and eye mask too. The cold compress using Lavendula vera charcoal flora water with cotton wool helps to remove the Yang energy around the eye. The hydrating anti-aging face and eye mask helps to lighten the dark circle and hydrate the delicate skin around eyes.

Liver Detox:
Detox your body especially your liver, is very important as it act as a filter in everything that we eat.


Drink at least ten glasses of water everyday. If you are unable to, drink at least eight glasses of water everyday to flush out the toxins. Do not wait until you feel thirsty then you start looking for water. By the time, your body cries ‘I’m thirsty!’, you are already dehydrated. Foot bath of ginger, Rosemary and Lavendula vera is another good method to reduce dark eye circle too :D

Product list: www.omhealth.com/bryanlist.htm
Event : www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Many years ago when u first come to my company for a lunchtime talk, u taught us about liver detox. Your interesting explaination left a very deep impression. Till now I am still doing the footbath every weekend because it is really good.

Anonymous said...

Bryan,
I got both the new mask and flora water. I would say its your standard - Good and Natural.

Keep up the good work.
Keep up your passion.



Martin

Anonymous said...

I love to use wooden comb for combing my hair everyday.

I have used up my 1st 100ml Facial Cleanser since 25/10, there r great improvement on my skin or face complexion, spore r getting smaller n very radiant.

Bryan, thk u for yr gd recommendation of using Vit B Complex with C against Bad Cold/Flu.

Bryan, l love my beautiful activated bracelet to wear as my costume jellewery.

Bryan, i tell honestly u that i have made the right choice to attend all yr Workshop/Seminar without any regret this yr 2008 with a lot of happiness n laughter at yr class.

Bryan, u r really humerous, attentive, observant, caring, loving n very talented person in Singapore.

fm Sweety Baby

Anonymous said...

I love your verygoodluck blog, is like attending a Fengshui class. And thanks for wealthbowl 2008 i have find it very effective.

Keep up your good work. May i ask, the 5 coin in the wealthbowl must i let you reactivate it with Zu sa.

Just went to a Fengshui shop a 5coin zu sa cost $180. Hope u can help. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Bryan, u r really gd at handicraft for all Crystal bracelet, Mala or Feng Shui products n all r properly activated by our Lao Shi with love n care.

I have clicked backward at yr older post of Bryanverygoodluck.com n discovered it myself yesterday.

I love to read yr 2 Blogs like my Vit C to Vit E as my gd habit for info, knowledge n exposure to me.

If i really interested to ask u to make my dangling earring with crystal, can u do it for me for gd health, healing n protection pls?

fm kt