Friday, November 21, 2008

Xu and Weak Body == SINUS?

Sinus main oil are: Lavendula vera, Eucalyptus radiata ; Optional peppermin and lemon.
This is my left hand :D Heheheeee....The markings indicated on my left hand are the acupressure points for kidney and sinus point. A total 5 points. Learn more about the points in the upcoming 5 elements exercise class. I have 10 seats left at the moment :)


Case Study :
My son is 17 years old and he has sinus problem. His condition is worse in the morning. He would sneeze untill his eyes are swollen. His eyes becomes very puffy and dark eye circle appear below the eyes. My poor child gets very exhausted during noon even though he has enough sleep. He likes cheese cakes, ice cream and likes to have a glass of fruit juice before he goes to sleep at night. I brought him to many doctors and even went for an operation for his sinus problem but I don't see much improvements.

Sinus Symptom :
Fullness behind head congestion, excess mucus, facial pain, headaches, bloated stomach, fatigue and dark eye circles.


Bryan Lao Shi's DIY remedies:



  1. Early morning when you wake up, add 1 drop of Peppermint and 1 drop of Lemon onto a piece of tissue. Inhale a few times from this tissue and bring this tissue out. This tissue will last a whole day. It may stop sinus after 3 inhalations. After the 3rd day, change the aroma recipe to Lavendula and Eucalyptus.

  2. Avoid fruits and cold food after 6pm for 7 days. No milk during this 7 days. Eat more warm food.

  3. Do a hand reflex after inhale the tissue with the aroma oils. Do it daily for 5 mins. A total of 5 acupressure points right? So press 1 min for each point. Press all the 5 points ok :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your effort in bringing us natural products and caring blog.

May good luck be with u forever and thank you once again.

I am eczema girl who called u last week. Thanks for the aloevera method i am ok now.

Anonymous said...

Bryan laoshi you are so funny.

jasmine

Unknown said...

Wa sei that is a very clear illustration! Can never go wrong with this!

Bryan, u very cute. Always sacrifice yourself by drawings markings on your leg and hand just to let us have a clearer picture of where the points are.

My bowel movements and digestion have been very good since I start pressing Zu San Li everyday.

Its tough to keep up everyday but I am more or less used to it now. I have to do it for my own sake.

Anonymous said...

The Feng Men point is very good too. Its so simple and effective. Thanks for this wonderful tips.



Ting

Unknown said...

Hi Bryan.
I had a very good sleep after using marjarom, lavendula vera and grapefruit pink for footbath.
Grapefruit pink oil smell as though I am cutting a grapefruit. The smell is so real and fresh.

Anonymous said...

I dun have sleeping problem but I used marjarom w peppermint and lavendula vera for my lower backache.
Quite effective. Thanks Bryan! Now I can stand and walk longer.


De'an

Anonymous said...

Wow, i am going to cook white fungus for gd skin complexion as my dessert today.

It is such a very long time that i have stopped cooking this dessert myself.

Anonymous said...

Hi Everbody.

There r 10 more seats left for Bryan 5 Element Exercise Class.

Date: 6/12/08 n 13/12/08
Time: 10am to 11.30am
Venue: Toa Payoh Safra Club
(Kim Keat Rm)
Fee : S$30.00

If u r interested to register yrself for the abv Workshop with our Bryan Lao Shi, u can e-mail to
Class@omhealth.com for registration.

Thk u for yr attention.

Have a nice wkend.

fm karen tong