Saturday, December 20, 2008

Good things must share Royal Sandalwood Powder from Kim

Morning to all :D

I am happy that you like the sandalwood powder from Kim. Actually, good things are meant to be shared. No matter how useful/good a thing can be, it will only realised its potential when people discover its true benefits. Kim told me she has only limited stocks to sell every month because a huge percentage of her stocks were ordered by spas. Spas can be very relaxing and pampering but of course, with all the services and rent included, we will have to pay a much higher price to enjoy the same product. Kim's products came in very useful for me since I like to use natural ingredients to DIY my own skin care products. I will usually place my orders from her 3 weeks in advance because her things always run out of stock. Kiasu right :D Hahahaaaa....

I will not stop at one good product. I will still continue my research to confirm my findings. Throughout the years of research, Kim's products have live up to my expectations especially her sandalwood powder. The sandalwood powder is really of very high grade. I did some research in some shops. Yes, I can get almost similar good quality but the price is more then $80.

The quality is superb and can be used for skin care and burning (a bit) for the house. Burning a bit can helps to purify the surroundings. Most of you know I have sandalwood oil, so you will understand what I meant by top grade.

Kim's Sandalwood powder is only $38. This is what I called, a real lobang! Must be very grateful to her. You can email her
kimsherbshop@gmail.com to order.

Kim's Sandalwood powder usages:

Body scrub: I used a teaspoon of Kim's sandalwood powder and mix with some water to rub the whole body. You will be amazed by the natural scent of sandalwood "staining" the whole body. I feel lucky, rejuvenate and calm. I gently scrub over my face for 10 seconds only (not too long). Then, I leave it on for 10 mins as a facial mask.
This is my own DIY spa and I felt like a royal King! After my shower, I took about 1/4 teaspoons of sandalwood powder to burn. My bedroom smells so nice and feel so relaxing!
In spa ( One time sandalwood body scrub is USD $130). DIY cost less than $2 :D


Sandalwood paste Medical Research
Sandalwood paste (made from mixing water or lavendula vera water with Sandalwood powder) has a calming, cooling effect on body and mind. It helps relieve fever and burns, and stops excessive sweating. In general, it relieves Pitta dosha and helps balance the body after over exposure to the sun.

The paste can help heal skin diseases such as infectious sores, ulcers, acne and rashes. Sandalwood powder helps smooth and cool the skin, and can be made into a paste, lotion or soap for cleansing, calming and hydrating sensitive or aging skin. Sandalwood acts as a disinfectant, diuretic, expectorant and sedative. It is bitter, sweet, astringent and cooling. Sandalwood balances the circulatory, digestive, respiratory and nervous systems (sandalwood paste massage stomach clockwise)

Religion Hindu: The sandalwood paste is smeared on the foreheads of devotees of Vishnu and Shiva as a dot or tilak. This paste cools the "Agna Chakra" and centers the concentration powers of an individual.

Medicine: In Ayurvedic medicine, the wood is grounded with water to form a paste that is applied to the foreheads of people suffering from fevers. Sandalwood paste has also been used to treat warts and forms of skin cancer. Clinical trials are being carried out to investigate this. Sandalwood paste is also used to attain a clear, smooth and unblemished face.

Bryan's Anti Black heads method:
Scrub your face 15 seconds with Bryan's Facial treatment Scrub. Thereafter. put a sandalwood paste around the blackhead area for 10mins. Wash it away and dap some flora water.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tried kim's sandalwood. Good.

zora

Anonymous said...

I love yr Omhealth Astiquer Facial Treatment Cleanser. It can be used as Makeup Remover n cleansed my face complexion properly n more radiant each day.

I am very happy with the gd result after using yr Facial Cleanser without any regret at all. It is totally free fm chemical n preservative n very safe n gentle to my skin complexion.

fm kt

Anonymous said...

My acne problem has improved by yr Facial Cleanser.

Bryan, i love to do on line shopping at yr 2 Blog for my beauty care product n ordering my feng shui products n enrol myself at yr Workshop fm Bryan Lao Shi.

Bryan, i will be attending yr intermediate stage of Workshop/Seminar to upgrade myself with a lot of Health n Beauty tips to be shared with my friend, colleague n family next yr 2009.

fm ming xiang

Anonymous said...

I burn some of kim's sandalwood powder it is really calming and nice.

I did try the body scrub and skin so smooth after that.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Yeah, i am really happy that i do not know what to wear or select my clothing with formal or casual at my wardrobe today.

I will be meeting my friend for a chat n stopped going there for actually 9 mths since Mar 2008.

I have burned another incense at my hse. I love the fragrant of the incense.