Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Too Excited

Hi. I am very happy to receive another piece of good news.
I was awarded with 2 big projects. There are many good Fengshui Masters in Singapore and I was very lucky to be invited by HDB and Media Corp for 2009 Crystal Fengshui talk. I feel so honoured to be invited by the 2 big organisations. I really thank God and also my mala, Gui Ren bag and crystals energy. Plus my wishing wealthbowl :>

LUCKY DRAW FOR THE DAY: $128 House Good Luck Fresh flower arrangement, to be collected during fengshui talk.
Quiz tomorrow. So lookout. The 5 dynasty coin represents China 5 dynasty. Why was the 5 dynasty chosen in the 5 dynasty coin and which are the 5 dynasty. Email your answer to grapefiber@hotmail.com
Since the launched of my new Lavendula vera charcoal flora water till now, I have received countless of good feedbacks on this flora water. I am indeed very happy to hear your skin improved and rashes reduced after using this real miracle water :D YEAH YEAH YEAH.... I don't know how to describe but I really love this new flora water so much. Very natural and soothe the skin. BEST! Really too much of me praising about my own product :D Heheheee.... But I can't help it! Forgive me, I am just too excited today!!
Hey, let me show you a very yummy Oriental salad recipe that I just tried out. I think you will like it :D
Bryan's Good luck Yummy Oriental salad
Dao Gwa (Boil & cut into thin slices). Fresh red pepper (cut into thin slices), Cooked Chinese mushroom (Cook & cut into thin slices), Seaweed (thin slices). Bean sprouts and Dong Fen (transparent vermicelli).

All the above items must be cooked. Put individual in a bowl. Mix them up like rojak :D Add soya sauces, sesame oil, dash of apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Mix when needed.

Open 30 seats more for Welcome 2009 fengshui talk, do register class@omhealth.com, 10Jan 2009. And 10 Jan 2009 is 15th lunar month a very auspicious day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulation to u, Bryan, Yan Wah De of yr success launch of Lavendula Vera Charcoal Flora Water.

Bryan Lao Shi, Well Done n Keep It Up.

Gd Night n Sweet Dream.

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone, gd morning.

There are still 30 seats more left with our Bryan Lao Shi Feng Shui Talk on 10th Jan 2009.

Venue: Civil Service Centre
Time : 10am to 12pm
Fee : S$25.00

U can travel by MRT to Farrer Park, Exit B with walking distance abt 5 to 10 mins.

If u r interested to enrol yrself for this Workshop, u can e-mail to
Class@omhealth.com for yr registration.

Thk u for yr attention.

Have a nice wkday n wkend.

Anonymous said...

This salad looks very delicious. I will try it out this weekend!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,
Interest to try this oriental salad for CNY, but you mentioned "All the above items must be cooked", how do you cook it? Stir fry, boil or ??

Em