Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Hong Kong Natural Therapy

I attended a naturopathy talk last evening. Learnt a lot from the experts. The topic was about anticancer mushroom. In fact of all the mushrooms, Lingzhi has the lowest properties of all, as compared to Brazil and chinese mushroom. Sometimes, commercial has misled people in many ways. Latest research in Japan. People in HK are not taking much lingzhi now....

Happening no 2 : Was imparted a natural therapy method called, Kala method for beautiful skin. Stay tune :p

Happening no 3 : My allergy skin was totally cure in 2 days by using Rice bran oil, Lavendula Vera charcoal flora water and kala method. Cool and radiant now. Yeah!

Happening no 4 : Spread positive thinking in Hong Kong. Hahahaaa....You see, I went to the famous Wan Da Xian temple . There are a few oil lamps for people to light incense. Everyone were rushing and complaining because there's a long queue of people waiting for their turn to light incense.

When it was my turn, a few aunties were staring very hard at me. Hmmm....I think they are probably thinking in their hearts, " QUICK QUICK QUICK, light your incense".

I spoke in Cantonese," Aiyah, aunties pray must happy happy. Smile and pray and more good luck comes." Everyone laughed and light their incenses happily :) The aunties even wish me good luck! Hhahahahhahaa. This is how you can spread happiness; Of course you must be nice and use their language. One aunty said," Wow, you so young really know how to pray".
Hahahahaaaaa...


Bryan Beauty, Health & Luck 3 IN 1
Hong Kong trip finding WORKSHOP



23rd Oct 2009; 7pm to 9pm; Fees $25


One piece of free sodalite crystal for making this water.


Come and join me to learn the latest knowledge in Beauty, Health and Luck :)

"The only healer that can heal you is YOU!"


Duration of 1.5 hour workshop on sharing from this trip:
1) Cleansing tea, Detox Tea, Beauty tea making.


2) Kala Method for anti allergy skin and to look radiant.


3) Making of crystal water to balance mind and emotion.


4) Purify drinking water with charcoal bamboo DIY.


5) Improve luck with (Surprise in this class).

Lucky Draw: Present from HK .


If you have enjoyed my classes, you will also like this one. You won't regret coming :p ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE ATTENDED ANY OF MY CLASSES before.

For new comers, not to worry. There is also something for you. Come and join me for the class on 27 Nov. It is specially conducted for first timer :)


To register, email to class@omhealth.com . Subject title to be,"BHL Talk by Bryan". Include your name and mobile number. Only 50 pax allow.


I will let you know the venue when I am back in Singapore. This is a last minute decision but will be one of the best class to keep yourself updated with the latest beauty and healthcare DIY :D Okie, I got to rush now!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

After attending your Kwa sa Class, my eczema is so much better and neck shoulder pain has improved. Will register for this BHL class.
JIA YOU lao shi.

Anonymous said...

Saw your blog yesterday. I followed what you did on my rashe. The rash subsided after I use some charcoal flora water and aloe vera gel from kim. Very soothing feeling.



AJ

Anonymous said...

So sad, new comers can't attend :(

Anonymous said...

Sodalite is a very good stone in case of high blood pressure. It calms and harmonises your nerves, strengthens your pancreas and glands, activates your middle-brain, lymphs and gives you power and vitality.

Sodalite is the stone to promote and stabilize connected thinking, particularly for sensitive people. The stone strengthens our self-confidence and supports faithfulness and constancy. Sodalite gives us courage, takes away our inspired feelings of guilt and our fears.

Unknown said...

Anonymous at 11.26am, dun be sad :)
All of Bryan lao shi's classes are very interesting and fun to attend.
U go for lao shi's class on 27 Nov first. You will surely like and learn a lot. After you attended this class, you will want to attend more. From there, you can enrol into other classes!

Anonymous said...

I have went to HMV bldg to buy my Reiki by George Raphael CD at Orchard Rd. I was told by one kind lady passersby that this bldg more suitable for youngster. I am really surprised by her remark.

I will be going back to Wheellock Place(Orchard Rd), Borders to buy more book to read in future. Bryan, i am really happy that i have completed all yr Workshop in 2008 and 2009. My 1st Workshop is 25/4/08 at Mediacorp, Love 97.2FM.

Reiki CD
-----------

1) Lotus Flower
2) The Healing Moon
3) The Golden Path
4) Love's Threshold
5) The Power of Chi
6) Spirit Mover
7) Equilibrium
8) Meditations
9) Reflection
10)Rebirth