Wednesday, October 7, 2009

恭喜 Kim


Hi everyone.
while I was reading my email, I came across some touching feedback on 2 of Kim's products, namely Aloe Vera gel and Sandalwood powder.
During my stay in HK, I have also share Kim's Aloe vera gel with a few other therapists, who also gave very good comments about it. 恭喜 Kim. I feel very happy for her. I will share the good news with her when I'm back in Singapore.

I met up with Kim before my trip to HK. She shared a few examples whereby her Aloe Vera Gel with yellow blue angel flowers really heal many skin rashes. Its no wonder this gel is so well received. We must support our local therapist. Try Kim's Aloe Vera Gel. It works wonder when apply to skin problems.


Kim's Sandalwood powder is another popular item in her profile.


Another item worth mentioning is the sandalwood powder. The aroma is lovely. It can be used as a body scrub. Smoothen and brighten our body skin.
Personally, I will mix a teaspoon of sandalwood powder with water to scrub my body once a week. Great gentle smell and wonderful skin texture.

I respect and support anything that contributes to good health and beauty using natural therapies. I knew Kim for a long time. I respect her effort in getting all these natural ingredients and ensuring their best qualities all these years. It is not an easy journey because I knew from my own experience.

Check out her blog at http://kimherbshop.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan,
Can share with us her Aloe Vera gel many uses??

tk you

Anonymous said...

Bryan made a very good recommendation. Kim's sandalwood powder was excellent. I knew it was good stuff when I open the bottle because sandalwood powder is my favorite.


Rosaline

Unknown said...

Bryan, it feel strange to me when u say use sandalwood powder as body scrub. When i try it out, I am addicted to it. The aroma soothes and calms my tired mind.