Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Received a Historical Book from my friend.


This is a booklet given to me from my friend. This book dated back to more than 20 years ago where crystal therapy was not popular in Singapore. It is very very rare to have a book on natural therapy. It is a very valuable research material to me and I cherish it very much.
It is also written in the book that acupuncture and Chinese TCM were not accepted by many religions during that period. Things resolved as times passed by. It has become a fact that TCM acupuncture and Qi Gong has saved many from chronic illnesses.
I think the writter must be very touched now. I wonder why there's no name of the author or publisher indicated.

Crystals Therapy is still not acceptable by many except those who attended my crystal workshop. Perhaps one day, crystal therapy will be accepted like TCM as a mainstream therapy for health. I don't know when but till the day comes, Bryan will continue to teach and share. Check out details for next crystal class at www.omhealth.com/bryanup.htm . DO Come... ok.

Up till now, I have trained 714 students since 2001. It is not a great number but at least I tried. Most important, its the happiness and blessing that many see the benefits. Color and Crystal therapy is not religious at all. Trust me. It is fun and within you.

No comments: