Friday, November 6, 2009

Scientist?

Year by year, scientist will comment which food is good for preventing cancer.... If you want to improve health..... start taking more alkaline food from today onwards.

“The countless names of ill-nesses do not really matter. What does matter is that they all come from the same root cause ... too much tissue acid waste in the body!”

Dr. Theodore A. Baroody, Alkalize or Die

If your body is more akaline, you will have less chance to get tumor or cancer.... All natural therapists already know the above food is akaline. Hopefully more people will know.

Many of our body is acidic due to stress, pollutions and food that we consume daily.

For most people, the best way to make your body more alkaline is to simply change your diet. The most common alkaline veggies are: alfalfa, cucumbers, brocolli, cabbbage green peas, garlic, and kale. Fruits that are alkaline are: dried figs, cantaloupe, curants, apples, apricots, tangerine, and watermelon. Sources of protein that are alkaline include: almonds and chestnuts. Spices that are alkaline are: curry, ginger, mustard and sea salt

Foot Bath with Magnesium sea salt helps to turn body more alkaline..... highly recommended to use Magnesium Salt in your bath regularly, because the salt's healthy minerals penetrate your skin in form of ions. This stimulation will cause natural cell growth in your living cell layers and is beneficial for everyone. If you cannot scrub, just dissolve a teaspoon of salt in 1/4 cup of water, pour over body and massage body with salt water for 5mins

NB: Hmm... scientists will spend year by year to say which item for anticancer. Sometimes say coffee no good, now say coffee good....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan,

Thank u for giving us a list of Alkaline food such veg, fruit and nut to prevent Cancer and having a Healthy Lifestyle.

I am tempted to try or your Omhealth Magnesium Salt for Footbath very soon. I have included Magnesium as Vitamin Supplement recently.

Gd nite and Sweet Dream, Bryan Lao Shi.

Cheer

Anonymous said...

I will apply bodylotion with a few drops of Omhealth Ginger oil to ease my discomfort of Bloated Stomach and Indigestion at my tummy 54 times clockwise direction. I will burn a few drops of 5 Element oil at my burner to rock me to sleep.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bryan

I thought I saw the musical event on this blog and as I was in the office, I was unable to listen. But now I was unable to locate it in your blog. How can I retrieve it.

Thanks