Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Face and Eye Mask Power

Face and Eye Mask at $68 for face and eyes area. Once a week you can apply to sleep.

I bought this fresh Peony from Raffles Place Republic Plaza. Lovely and smell great.


Little News: Do you know your Face and Eye Mask has a similar Peony flower extract which is certified Organic Tea Flower Oil? Have you tried Bryan's hydrating face and eye mask. 2 IN 1 mask in the market for instant glow after 15mins.

Specially meant for the eyes area and face......




Emergency Moisture Lock-in Method (when u really need emergency help)

A) Apply antiage serum on cleanse face, apply face and eye mask on face for 30mins.

U can wash or leave it on.

{Max twice a week}

 
A client of Raffles Medical said, " Bryan's face and eye mask works, even on my very sensitive skin" Bri.K
 
Testimonial for Ricebran facial Oil
"I'm loving the rice bran oil for my face, I have oily, rosacea skin but it really absorbs completely and is very soothing and doesn't make me break out! I added a drop of lavendula and frankincense to it - Great antiage blend I learnt from my friend."

No comments: