Thursday, September 6, 2012

Cyst Buster: Frankincense and ZRose geranium

Hahaha, those who have follow my blog for more than 5years will see this testimonials often.

Rose Geranium Oil
I remember a lady who has breast cancer and after operation and recovery. She use this famous blend for preventive maintenance.

Once in 2009 , I suddenly have a cyst at my thumb too. Visited a Doctor at Paragon who wanted to remove and test and see is cancer and also surgery. So I decided to give a try using the same recipes of rose geranium, frankincense, rice bran oil for a month as it is not serious. And the cyst subside too.

But again this few oil has high healing properties:>



Usages:
A) SOmetimes i direct a drop to the cyst.

1) For me I blend rose geranium 2 drops, frankincense 2 drops in 10ml rice bran oil and massage affected area. Or massage neck shoulder area to boost immune system with this blend for health maintenance.

2) But again, since 2007 I share using 1 drop rose geranium and 1 drop frankincense for facial steaming helps reduce wrinkles.

No comments: