Wednesday, January 12, 2011

TCM Good One

My master told me it is getting harder to get a Good TCM. Some followed a software programme.. Like cough... it will be a fix concoction A ... stomach will be concoction B.....
In ancient time, TCM needs to cultivate beside medical knowledge but 道 Education and fengshui (not the religious one) and also 医德。

Some encouraged you to sign package.... just like spa ahahhaa.... sometimes I wonder why it is more expensive to see a Chinese TCM than taking western medicine... Example some TCM can be $80 for flu......for 7 days medicine....

So from now, we must open our eyes big big..... Especially when you travel to overseas, don't end up spending thousands of dollars on herbs that can be found in Singapore for 1/6 of the price....

Drop me an email if you came across any good kind hearted TCM. I will personally conduct my research for verification and tally with my Masters. We will gather information and help people......

No comments: