Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New testimonials

Mr A has a mini cyst growth on the left face. Doctor told him is non cancerous but Mr A felt that it is unsightly and thinking of going for an operation in May. I told him how I reduced the size of the cyst on my left thumb. Many people noticed and asked me how I did it. Well, I massage with this concoction :

3 drops of Rose Geranium oil and 3 drops of Frankincense oil into 10ml rice bran oil. Mix in a glass bottle. Use this blend to massage on cyst area everyday.

Mr A decided to follow this method and he massaged the affected area for a week. His feedback? The size of the mini cyst reduced by 1/3..... Good for him!!

A lady who works in AMro Bank use this blend for her breast cancer tumor (permission granted to share).....

This is just a sharing session. Please see your doctor first ok.

No comments: