Friday, October 18, 2013

Lavendula my Baby since 2001 but was founded in 1995

My baby oil in 1995 was Lavendula, follow by 10 years of research best lavender is what u are using now:> Up to date, doctors, natural therapist and TCM doctor finds the lavendula I have is freshest because all by fedex and arrive fast to u from farm. Not easy ah dear:> But i insist that is why my oil stand strong for more than 15 years. Many brands come fast go fast because they just want to earn fast money. I ensure purity. But u urself can tell good or bad:>


Everyday u use essential oil u know, ur toothpaste is filled with peppermint , ur mouth rinse. also ur earlgrey tea is infused with bergamot oil. SO imagine u using pure essential oil so safe right.


Lavendula Vera (Bulgaria ) True Lavender

Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous aroma that is soothing and refreshing. Because it is the most versatile of all essential oils, no home should be without it. Lavender is an adaptogen, and therefore can assist the body when adapting to stress or imbalances.
Most woderful testimonial I kept and many more coming in:>

Again no need to impress anyone just want to share. U can get from me or anywhere u find good oil. But be sensible ahah dont show me a brand ask me good anot.

Pure News:

Lavendula vera, Peppermint, Marjoram and Ginger Oil : $120

Special Oil: Healing Trees Oil, Bryan relaxation Blend and 5 element oil. : $120

Special Oil: Rose otto 1ml $120, Holy Sacred Frankincense $90 6ml. FULL SET: $200


Testimonials:
A) Dear Bryan I used to use steroid nasal inhalers every time in aircon room.  I no longer need to because I’ve discovered your sinus method remedies in blog using lavendula and eucalyptus oil.  I put a few drops on the bottoms of my feet, chest and throat every morning and use hair dryer warm upper back.
 – Jennifer Lim (SGH customer in 2006).

B) “I love peppermint oil since 1999 and it has helped me when I have tension headaces by using touch therapy u taught. My son with issues such as fever and sinus find comfort using peppermint diluted.  –
Miss Lim .

No comments: