Tuesday, July 10, 2018

A Few Gifts

Hi all

there will be more and more promotion from some of the reputable Shops in Singapore for omhealth 21 years anniversary.

They thank me for making effort in introducing their products even without being spokesman. And I am so glad. I cant be spokesman because if i intro company A vitamin I cant intro another company so i leave it this way ehehe:> Thank You XIn Zhong.

DO u know when young back in 2001 i bought a cupping set made in USA which cost me $180 that time but worth it as the quality was amazing and magnet in each cup . So u can invest it.

The shifu is very good for eyes. U can put abit with one Dong Zong Cao and drink 3 times a week.
Just show them this pic for the follow items discount

Cordycep: $63.2 a gram was $80
Shi Fu $78 yi liang was $108 etc

Xin Zong at chinatown one and bedok mall


No automatic alt text available.

No comments: