Monday, April 17, 2023

Break Thru Class

Breakthru 21st May 2023 

Title: The vibrational energy of Qi Gong Sound and Movement.

  • Date: 21st May 2023
  • Time: 930am to 1130am
  • Fees: $55 
  • Venue: CSC club Dance studio (60 Tessensohn road)
  • Email : Class@omhealth.com
  • Free Gifts:  Stone activated for circulation for u:>

 Hi all

May be an image of 7 people and violin

it was such a beautiful experience to conduct a class at the oldest tea house in Singapore. It is a combination of music, healing and natural therapy. Beside invited guests , I have also work with Singing bowl affirmations. 

May be an image of 11 people

I have shared some video at Facebook. Do enjoy. Those who didnt attend see this video and read the affirmation will receive alot of healing.

 Affirmations with the Video Below .

  1. My life is miraculous. There are so many great things going on in my life. I believe in the power of my dreams and I know everything I desire is coming to me in the highest, most loving way.
  2. I welcome in goodness, I welcome in love.
  3. I believe everything is unfolding perfectly. I am naturally, radiantly healthy. I am naturally, effortlessly abundant.

                                     

No comments: