Monday, July 3, 2023

After Appearing on TV on Herbs and Beauty show

 After appearing on TV about herbs and immunity. I have always tell many to take care of health by taking some traditional tea alternate days. Can be pandan leaf tea, lemongrass tea etc. And in this TVshow the HK star told me she loves drink warm drink. And i suggested lemongrass with red onions(not normal type ahhaha, u all must watch the show)



Well I think lemongrass tea organic is really a great choice. It has many benefits but i think sometimes the facts can be over "Claim" but one thing i am sure it can 祛风湿气。

As omhealth has been in market for 28 years introducing herbs and products. Many companies wanted me to post their products here . But u know i only post things i have tried.

So today let me intro u the one of my favourite Siamyummies Lemongrass tea. The scent and aroma is amazing. U can get them from siamyummies.com.

I  would like to thank many companies for sending me items to try and wanted to collaborate. But i need to check whether is quality before i can introduce to my students that followed me for generations. So u can contact Grace 93804581. 


I also love using my lemongrass essential oil. Which i blend with jojoba or rice bran oil and peppermint to massage my aches body after exercise and promote good sleep.

Lemongrass, also called citronella, is a tall, stalky plant. It has a fresh, lemony aroma and a citrus flavor. It’s a common ingredient in Thai cooking and bug repellent. Lemongrass essential oil is used in aromatherapy to freshen the air, reduce stress, and uplift the mood.

Lemongrass tea especially organic one  promote sleep, relieve pain, and boost immunity. One of the most popular ways to enjoy lemongrass is in tea. Keep reading to learn how drinking lemongrass tea may help deliver these potential health benefits. Afew brand in market, u can try siamyummies and tell me the difference....






No comments: